Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Extra Savings and Deals!

I've been visiting some Online stores. I do not want to wait till the last minute to do my shopping. One fact: people who wait till the last minute spend more money. Since they didn't start early to shop, of course they didn't plan. At the last minute, there are so many items to choose from, but no time to think and decide waht to buy. So many people in the store, the gifts have to be wrapped, and for those who cook, they have to buy the items needed to cook. And of course, the house needs to be decorated! And you know what? The retailers know all these and put them into consideration, and raise prices! And you rushing to finish your shopping and of course thinking of a lot of other things, you don't notice the price difference! I've been there. I will not be there again.

So, I'm helping my friends here to start their shopping early and also save much. Here are some of the suggestions I'm making. Of course, everyone that visits this blog is my friend. I share with my friends. Ok, here we go;

Avon Bare Necessities Bliss World, LLC Catherines CookiesKids DollarDays.com Fashion Bug FragranceNet.com Drs. Foster and Smith Inc. Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc. Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc. Frederick's of Hollywood, Inc. GigaGolf, Inc. Hallmark.com 10% Discount On Finished Fine Jewelry. JewelryWeb.com Inc Lew Magram Lew Magram Old Pueblo Traders Overstock.com, Inc. Perfume Worldwide, Inc SmartBargains.com SmartBargains.com

No comments: